Monday 2 February 2009

2nd Feb 09

Well – it was indeed snowy today – and as I span 180 degrees I did at least remember the advice to take my foot of the brake and steer into it. Luckily I was doing 5 mph at the time but I wont be back out there again this evening. Car and driver intact!

My day started early with son No.2 desperate to listen to the Radio and see if his school was closed. I've seen very little of him since he got the “good” news that it was closed.

It’s been a quiet day really. Focus was finished yesterday and should be back from the Printer’s by the weekend. My “brave” forage out was for a few more photos to complete it.

My only regret is that I didn’t build a snowman in the garden with my sons – they spent the day with friends having a great time in a snowy field. If the Radio tells us that schools are closed again tomorrow I think we’ll be out there early building one.

No comments: